Friday, January 7, 2011

Brgr

brgr, Chelsea

http://www.brgr.com/

287 7th Ave
New York, NY 10001

Yelp Review 

When I was dropping off my sister at the Megabus stop, we needed a decent lunch before her journey,  that was close by and fast.  Chipotle was an option, but I was in the mood for a burger.  My mistake.


So the place wasn't crowded at all, and had plenty of tables.  Good.  The 2 servers manning the grill and the register, weren't really friendly at all, almost borderline rude.  The prices are high, ranging from 8-11 dollars.  Since this place specializes in organic, grass-fed and premium ingredients, that's fine as long as I get a damn good burger.  Which nope, mediocre at best.


The menu is quite small, as this place specializes in burgers.  I got the rainforest burger, which had avocado and herb mayo and gruyere.  It was okay, but nothing fantastic.  Not as flavorful as I would like.  My sister got the turkey burger and she was not blown away either.


I wouldn't come here again, nor would I suggest it.  Shake shack may have a bigger line, but their burgers are a hell of a lot better for the same price as the ones at brgr.

No comments:

Post a Comment