Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SoHo Park

SoHo Park, Soho

62 Prince St
New York, NY 10012

Yelp Reviews

from nutrilicious.com
 This is a casual, affordable place to eat in Uber trendy SoHo.  We came here with some friends for a late lunch, after unsuccessfully trying another restaurant in the area.  There was plenty of seating especially in the semi-outdoor area (covered in plastic, it was still winter).

This is primarily a burger joint, but with plenty of choices.  The deal is, you order at the front, they give your table a license plate (yup) so the server knows where to bring the food.  I had the classic burger which was fine but not particularly memorable.  What does stick out in my mind is the Chicago fried zucchini sticks.  Deep fried deliciousness, that makes a healthy food clog up your arteries with all the batter.  I did enjoy that.

What they do well here is the house made dipping sauces.  Delicious.  Curry mayo does sound weird until you taste the spicy creamy goodness.  The spicy ketchup is also something I have got to make on my own.  

I would love to come here again to try some of the other distinct menu items.  And since SoHo is one of the best places to shop (oh the crowds) I imagine I will come back in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment